Help Us Keep Maine
Rooted in Clean Water
With your support, we can continue to protect critical elements of our treasured Maine way of life—water, wildlife, and recreational access for all. Thank you for helping us build a strong foundation for lasting impacts in our neck of the woods.
There are many ways you can join the movement to protect our water, including:
- Donating to help permanently protect land.
- Following @sebagocleanwaters on Instagram and Facebook.
- Attending one of our events.
- Volunteering or attending an event with the land trusts we partner with to conserve Sebago-area forests. Visit wfltmaine.org, loonecholandtrust.org, mahoosuc.org, and prlt.org for more info.
- Telling your friends and educating children about where their drinking water comes from and why it shouldn’t be taken for granted.
- Committing to some of these personal actions that can help with the water crisis.
Become a Business Partner
Forward-thinking businesses that recognize the importance of forests for their products and the well-being of their communities support our work in numerous ways. Join us by:
- Making a donation that goes directly to conserving land.
- Donating proceeds from sales of products.
- Amplifying our messaging on social media.
- Inviting us to an event to educate and interact with attendees.
- Offering pro bono support in your field of expertise.
- Planning an employee volunteer day with one of our partner organizations.
- Proposing another creative way we can partner with you!
To support the future of your business and community, contact Sebago Clean Waters.